After a comprehensive trip to England, Indian women Get ready to be Australia In all three formats of the gameThe two teams will meet for the first time in the three ODI series on Tuesday (September 21) in Mackay.
The historic one-time powder ball test match will be held after the ODI stage. Since then, the two countries will lock up the competition in the three T20I series. All T20Is will be conducted at the Carrara Oval in Queensland, where a one-time test will also be conducted.
Deputy captain Harman Pratt Kaul Because of her thumb injury, she has been excluded, so she will not appear in the ODI series opener.Indian coach Ramesh Bowal Confirmed this development and stated that it will adopt Harmanpreet’s availability in the second ODI in due course.
“She was declared healthy. She was selected to participate in this tour, but unfortunately, her thumb was hit a few days ago and she was unable to participate in the first ODI. Next time ODI, we will follow her pain management and fitness management Come answer the call,” What Poval said ESPN reviews.
Schedule, venue and game time:
- First foreign direct investment – Tuesday, September 21, Harrup Park, Mackay, 12:05 AM GMT
- The second foreign direct investment – Friday, September 24th, Harrup Park, Mackay, 03:15 AM GMT
- The third foreign direct investment – Sunday, September 26, 12:05 AM GMT, Mackay Harup Park
Test only – September 30 – October 3, 06:00 GMT, Carrara Oval, Queensland
- No. 1 T20I – Thursday, October 7, Carrara Oval, Queensland, 08:40 AM GMT
- No. 2 T20I – Saturday, October 9th, Carrara Oval, Queensland, 08:10 AM GMT
- Three T20I – Sunday, October 10th, Carrara Oval, Queensland, 08:10 AM GMT
Australia: Meg Lanning (c), Rachel Haynes (vc), Darcy Brown, Maitland Brown, Stella Campbell, Nicola Kelly, Hannah Darlington, Ashley Gardner, Alyssa Healy, Talia McGrath, Sophie Molyneux, Beth Mooney, Alice Perry, Georgia Redmayne, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Tyra Flemingk, Georgia Wareham
India (Test and ODI): Mithali Raj (c), Harmanpreet Kaur (vc), Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Punam Raut, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Yastika Bhatia, Taniya Bhatia (wk), Shikha Pandey, Jhulan Goswami, Meghna Singwar,, Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav, Richa Ghosh, Ekta Bisht.
India (T20Is): Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Smriti Mandhana (vc), Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Sneh Rana, Yastika Bhatia, Shikha Pandey, Meghna Singh, Pooja Vastrakar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Reddy, Arundha Yadav, Radha Yadav, Renuka Singh.
Broadcast and live broadcast details:
- Australia: Channel 7, Foxtel, Kayo Sports.
- India: Sony LIV, Sony 6
- U.K: British Telecom Sports
- Ireland: British Telecom Sports
- new Zealand: New Zealand Sky Sports
- America: Willow TV
- West Indies: SportsMax
- South Africa: Super sport